Monday, April 16, 2012

Too much of a good thing

>>I've edited the Savory Sweet Potato Energy Ball recipe. Originally I recommended consuming them within 2 hours of removing them from refrigeration. However, I realized later that I was eating them up to 6 hours after I packed them and did not have any issues with digestion.


Too much good food, but not too much good company 

I spent my weekend in Chicago with two long-time friends. It's a central location for all of us to meet and a great place for retail and culinary therapy.

I made the choice before I left that I would not obsess about eating healthy. Perhaps I should have rethought that decision. This year our weekend seemed to revolve around . . .
. . . Beignets

My stomach just groaned a little while posting that picture.

Here is a quick list of the highlights of the weekend:
I believe for every beignet consumed you lose 3 days worth of training and eating healthy. Doing the math, I flushed a months worth of hard work down the drain. Oops.

Reality has slapped me in the face today. Work, training, kids, . . . the routine. Time to get some stuff done.

No comments: