Friday, October 26, 2012

It's the last weekend before Iceman. What are you doing to prepare?


And if anyone is curious, and I know some people are, this is what I'll be eating for my pre-race dinner:


Chad will be eating lasagna or spaghetti or bagels or all of the above—which you should probably do to because he will have a much faster time than I will.

And for my pre-race breakfast I'll have a pot of coffee, whole banana, and a fried egg sandwich on Gluten-Free toast. Mmmmmm.

Iceman, I hope you're ready 'cause I'm coming for you! I've got lucky number 13 (actually, I've never gotten into the whole lucky number thing--but I'm considering it this time!) for my wave start this year. It will be a cold and chilly morning but I'll hopefully be back at Timber Ridge in time for lunch!

And this kiddo has been warming up her legs for the Sno-Cone!


It will be the Snoose's first time going to Iceman and she is both excited and nervous.
The poor kid has NO idea what she is getting into. 

I believe there is still time to register kids for the Meijer Sno-Cone race. The course varies from a 1/4 mile loop for the littlest Icekids up to a 2.5 mile course for the older children. Cost is just $5 and they get the BEST medals. 

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Timber Ridge next Saturday afternoon!

Have a great weekend and don't eat too much Halloween candy.

No comments: