Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmastime

Merry Christmas!!!!
I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend with their loved ones.
I read a lot of status updates on FB of those who felt 'blessed' this Christmas. Is it bad that I was feeling spoiled?


Chad surprised me this year with a Kindle Paperwhite (I wanted a Kindle just for reading--access to other things is too distracting for me!). And a beautiful bracelet made out of a bike chain and has a bike charm. Chad said there is also a "handlebar" charm on there, I won't tell him that its just the clasp.
My mom got me a necklace with an axe charm (for LJ100) as well as a few other beads and charms I can add or remove as I like. I'm going to start collecting charms for some of the events I participate in each year. Lastly, my dad made me the tiled trivet everything is sitting on! It matches our cabinets and goes great in our kitchen.

Here's a summary of our Christmas Day in a video made by my dad (who makes great videos):

No comments: