Friday, September 26, 2008

Long Week of Blessings

I have fallen behind. This week has absolutely wiped me out. Swimming lessons Monday, Run and Bike Tuesday, Mountain Bike Wednesday, Run on Thursday . . . as I said, I've been busy.

Since it's Friday, it is also Donut Day. Usually it's a Father-Daughter tradition, but I was invited along this morning. We walked to the corner holding hands and treated ourselves to some still warm donuts from Wesco.

Tonight, Sage and I will get to spend some special girl-time together. We'll make a trip to the salon to get our hair done then walk around downtown and treat ourselves to candy from Fortino's. 

Tomorrow I get to mountain bike all afternoon and practice orienteering at Yankee Springs with two new friends. I'm really looking forward to it. 

At some point this weekend, Chad and I will curl up on the couch and watch "Run, Fat Boy, Run" which has finally come out on video. It's a bad habit of ours, we watch all marathon movies, credible or not. It will be a fun time. 

I am truly a blessed person getting to do all these wonderful things. My life is full. 

No comments: