Monday, March 19, 2012

Things I regret not photographing this weekend

1) My son found a container of Bag Balm. Locked himself in the bathroom with it and smeared an entire (new) container of the goo in his hair, all over his body, on his clothes . . . He's going to look like he's used a gallon of hair gel for the next few weeks.

2) Our 6 year old daughter went for her first solo ride in full kit: new PI cycling shorts (size youth small--they are tiny and yet so big on her), new jersey, little pink gloves, pink Optic Nerve sunglasses gifted to her from her idol, and a pink helmet. All that gear for 8 blocks and 10 minutes of independent cycling bliss!

3) And last, a long family bike ride along Lake Michigan. The lake was blue and golden and white all at the same time. The dune grass was tall and soft. It was simply amazing and beautiful.

I need to start carrying my camera with me . . .

No comments: