Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Owasippe

I couldn't believe when I looked at my Strava calendar that it had been several, you read that right, SEVERAL weeks since I had ridden at Owasippe. Oops! 

So on Friday evening my parents watched the kids and I, after work, after getting groceries and being locked out of the house, followed by an hour of sitting in the camper eating microwave popcorn and watching Pirates of the Caribbean, followed by Chad rescuing me and unlocking the house, went to Owasippe. 

And because Chad had to leave work early (5:30) he decided to blow off the rest of the day and join me! Yay, Date Night! Sometimes crummy situations (like getting locked out) can turn out to be a great thing!

Here are some pictures from one of my favorite places to ride:




While taking this shot I noticed an old cabin across the pond.
I was getting the heebeejeebees  and was too nervous to get a picture, maybe next time!



It's easy to ride the trail, head down, rolling out the miles.
But Owasippe holds too much beauty,  take the time to enjoy the scenery.


Pictures previously taken at Owasippe:








No comments: