Friday, October 12, 2012

Peak2Peak To-Do List

I'm sitting here at my computer working and mentally scrolling through the list of things I need to do for tomorrow. So here is my note-to-self . . .

Pack:
1) Toe and hand warmers
2) Arm Warmers
3) Booties
4) Every stitch of cold-weather cycling clothing I own
5) Rain coat
6) Coffee in LARGE thermos
7) Marshmallows for coffee
8) Hats
9) Race Legs
10) The right bike shoes
11) Nutrition/energy food and drinks
12) The Stick

To-Do:
1) Make sweet-potato energy packs
2) Clean and prep bikes
3) Pack overnight bags for kids
4) Stop at Breakaway to see if there's anything bike-related I think I need for tomorrow.
5) Call my brother and wish him a Happy Birthday.

Meals:
Lunch: veggie soup
Pre-Race Dinner: Sweet Potato and Kale patties (This - cous-cous, + quinoa)
Breakfast: Oatmeal
Lunch: ??? I don't know ???


No comments: